"There will be a day when you can no longer do this. Today is not that day."

Don't know where it came from originally, but it's one hell of a motivator.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hundred Pushup Challenge...one step closer

Week 3 went pretty well.  Was able to get through all of the pushups and maintain my "10 over minimum" rule for Set 5.  My bad shoulder took a beating in the last set of Day 3.  Not sure how it'll hold up this week, but I'm going to find out!

Day 1 (3/17/10): Just like today's run, these were pretty rough.  Still pretty damn sore from yoga yesterday so each set was a trial.  I had to rest a little more than 60 seconds between the 4th and 5th set so that I could still push myself to get it done and hit my "10 over" mark for Set 5.  Shoulder held up well, though.

Day 2: Friday (3/19/10): 90 seconds between each set.
Set 1: 25 pushups
Set 2: 29 pushups
Set 3: 25 pushups
Set 4: 25 pushups
Set 5: Max (minimum 36)

No comments:

Post a Comment