"There will be a day when you can no longer do this. Today is not that day."

Don't know where it came from originally, but it's one hell of a motivator.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Hundred Pushups...almost

Just signed up for the Hundred Pushups Challenge (http://hundredpushups.com/).  Started at 30, have 4 weeks to bring it up to 100.  That'd be pretty awesome.  Let's see if this works!  Anyone want to join me?

Started at Week 3 (as instructed).
Day 1 (3/10/10): Not so bad.  Last couple were tough but the first 4 sets went great and my set 5 max was 30.


Day 2 (3/12/10): Went well!  Same as last week.  Last few were hard but my set 5 max was 35.  Going to try to stay at least 10 pushups above the Set 5 min.

Day 3 (3/14/10): This time my bad shoulder really started to affect me performance in the last set.  Still, I pushed through the pain and reached my 10 over minimum for Set 5.  I'm going to pay for that.  Hopefully it will be better enough to hurt again in three days!


On to Week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment