"There will be a day when you can no longer do this. Today is not that day."

Don't know where it came from originally, but it's one hell of a motivator.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Where in the world did this come from?

9 miles? 9 miles? Holy crap.


Hello, absurdly long run, my name's Kevin. Nice to kick your ass. I have no idea where today's run came from but I felt like the freakin' Energizer Bunny, I kept going and...well, you get it. I had to walk a few times and grabbed some water out of my car each time I passed it but I was still able to stay under a 10 min/mi pace through the whole thing. This makes me think with a little more training, I'll can actually do all of the races I'm planning! This was BY FAR (2 miles) a PB for me in distance. Thank you new running shorts and new (functioning) iPod!

No comments:

Post a Comment