"There will be a day when you can no longer do this. Today is not that day."

Don't know where it came from originally, but it's one hell of a motivator.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Race Day #2: Sierra Morado 5K Walk/Run by Pulte Homes

Race Day #2!


A little story to commemorate the day: Way back in early February, I started thinking about running. I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep myself motivated since I had never before been interested in running. So I asked my friend Aaron if he wanted to train for a 5K with me. Before I even finished asking, his eyes got wide and he said, "Hell yeah." Our plan was to run the Midtown Sertoma 5K (March 13) but life got in the way (for him, not me) and he wasn't able to run it. Now, finally, Aaron and I are running in a race together, as we had planned all those weeks ago.


So pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment