"There will be a day when you can no longer do this. Today is not that day."

Don't know where it came from originally, but it's one hell of a motivator.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

They can't all be PR's...

Today was just not my day on the course.  Everyone has their up days and down days, so they say.  Sure I've had some rougher running days but this one was a doozy.  And it's unfortunate because it was such a beautiful day out.  So perfect for running.  I guess after running a distance PR of 9 miles on Monday, a 5K time PR of 23:34 on Tuesday before an ass-kicking yoga session, I was bound to have an off day.  I spent all day debating whether or not to run since I was so damn sore from the yoga but decided to just push through and take to the course.  I swear I'm going to take the day off tomorrow (except for my sit-ups) and get pumped for a solid weekend of running and cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment